Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Clean Sonicare Toothbrush Mold



Put enters my house on tiptoe, and going by leaving gifts hidden among the crates, look for them because they are worth. But this (which is not the best) it out to the light that you see what I mean. Put go through life on tiptoes (suffering for beauty as Stendhal), with its purple flower in his lapel, with black curls and his face good teacher, the teacher who gives you candy, which takes away without giving you the jersey damage the ears. Brokeback Mountain has given me many gifts and one is Pon ( marisita-pon@hotmail.com ). Thank you, friend.

Last night I went to the cinema to say goodbye to my big screen movie. Some weeks ago I feel "cured", I remember her with less pain, which causes me no trouble, wanted to see how far the detox, so I sat in the chair with a mixture of fear and pleasure. And I saw her. I watched carefully, meticulously, enjoying every frame, every dialogue, every landscape and to each sheep. I left the room and it rained on my way home I was thinking I had finally found peace of mind, but how wrong the effects of tsunami estaba.Tras BBM came the emotional shock, then hours wondering, then, the search for answers, finally, understanding that the answers were in me. BBM is a mirror. A distorting mirror, but not such as fairs and Alley Cat: the deformation is to take each of us the real reflection of oneself. But that reflection is both a vision within. Once we can see ourselves in Ennis, Jack, Alma, in Aguirre, in sheep, even in Basque shepherd or bear, all the reflections that I feel I have the same point: BBM is reality. Maybe that's the secret. In its formal stoicism in its domestic frugality, is life as it is. That's why we get so deep. That's why we suffer and cry and smile and enjoy. Because, as almost a documentary that dissects the love and human relationships, exposes us to ourselves naked, and it begs our past and future existence. Above all, it asks: "Now what you gonna do?".'s Up to us the answer, because you do not let get away or answer evasively. No choice but to respond, we respond. And that answer is the essence of the film: Brokeback Mountain project misma.El life thus becomes millions of projects in each project. Certainly, life as we knew no longer exists. BBM has changed us, how wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment