Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catchy Phrases For A Bachelorette Party

The brutality of death stupid




“I’m not trying to be low fidelity, he added. “I’m trying to be handmade. You don’t go into a bakery and say, ‘That apple pie is handmade, that’s a “lo-fi” pie.’ You realize the crust looks a little rough around the edges, it looks like somebody’s grandma made this, and all of a sudden it’s comforting.”


Hace poco escribí en mi twitter: "Formalmente para mi ya es una década de mierda". Hoy a la tarde mientras esperaba a mi banda para test Jay Reatard I learned that he had been found dead in his bed. I was late for Reatard and yet I have it clear his work, nor their importance, nor saw his future. Not among my favorites, I have not listed in records of the year, no essential disk. I think what I liked about Reatard, rather than his music, was his presence. With that long hair and look so round, like a child, a child full of urgency and energy. I do not know, for the simple reason that I did not stop to analyze it, Reatard was central to the music, if he was about to be or if it was only a lie. It is now not the time to find out, because these things will resolve themselves. In general, the destinations are unavoidable and if the target was to change the status quo, in this case music, these discs are already recorded, these concerts are filmed and the interviews given. Virtue is that it determined to be somebody in life. To exist beyond it.

Reatard good trip.





Jay Reatard plays "My Shadow" outside of the Sailor Jerry store in Downtown Philly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment