Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How To Hook Up Wii To Onkyo S5100

theory applied to the Madness 97: Today, the Social Educator

People do not believe me when I say that 97% of women are wacky. Still retain some faith in spite of not knowing virtually any of that other 3%. To convince the skeptics I will release a new X-Files of my relationship with women.

time ago, a birthday, I met a very nice girl who, once we started talking, he started flirting with me. The time was flying and she was drinking like SpongeBob and we kept laughing. At one point we depart from the others and when I thought, I thought that we were going to eat the mouth, I released two boefetadas, one per cheek, as would the even sadder Sabina, and puts the icing on the surreal situation saying: " If you were a real man beat me."

What the fuck? habreis thought nothing at this point. And Lynch good sufferer, now I will make the presentations. This girl, toxin had studied psychology, gave me a tremendous beating to Guitar Hero on Hard, at dawn the following day morning. And working bastards visiting the most abusive family environment, called macho bad or guilty about gender violence as social educator.

something fits Now? Right? The thing is that her children were , those innocent Tonys Soprano, looking for crooks, who simply touched serving sentences for murder or aggravated assault from poor family circumstances in which they lived, they are like wounded sparrow, just want to mourn. Or Potar . The truth is that someone as empathetic should not be talking about issues like whether it was justified or deserved it, if you put your hand completely. I think that even sexually excited only if the beat, yes, chills, as I put hooks in intimate moments.

Today: Ayreon - Unnatural Selection

0 comments:

Post a Comment