Monday, May 3, 2010

Artiste Milau Scott K

30 Day Challenge: Starting Today

Day 01 - Your favorite song

I Heard You Looking of "Painful" - I have it - 1993






This song by Yo La reset I have done in my musical history. It was like losing everything and feel the lightness of starting over again or impunity to assemble a new realtà, another story, this time with a different ending, happier, maybe not a good ending but unforgettable epic connotations . It's very strange for me, I think that music lyrics, this is my favorite song. Maybe they think, I feel I have not either clear, which anyway I Heard You Looking is plagued by everything that can not be said. I've always lived this song by Yo La I have the possibility to say what should be quiet but can not be silenced because it weighs too much on the heart. I always believed from the first time I heard that I was waiting, I always thought that somehow it was and is mine. Every time I think I was finished, I got tired I can not more, now everything is done and nothing new or brilliant to be done or discovered, put it on repeat this song and I recently completing a map of my life. So I did this and then this other thing. I go into a state of mind of driving without direction, only why I like to know how to handle, to travel without explanation, to be alone. This song pulled me everything. Even when I could not cry out for myself. But I Heard You Looking with each passing day, some years I dare say, was taking a character of strength and demand. From a song used for palliative pain, happened to be in a historic moment I do not want to specify a song of resurgence. And the words I began to hear were other, somehow the lack of verb was filled with: love, believe, do, write, build, start. Let go. Volverte a discover r.


0 comments:

Post a Comment