Thursday, June 17, 2010

18 Year Old B-day Cards

Fuck Yeah Croooners, Indies, and new Folk

1. "Taking List (now called the" blog ") is a site where playlists are published to accompany the daily lives of its visitors (from now" listening students).
.




A week ago I declared myself tired, tired of searching for dates. I drive one day, and we ended up confirming a new date for the July 3 with Brandon Home The Polar who met with the second axiom that governed my life: do it yourself. The first is: "You Should not Be kissing boys. Boys kiss you." But that is another matter. Know a band is always good, I know because I feel like I am / we care. Angel, guitarist and compostior, kindly invited me to participate with a lot of blog "Taking List." tried with only 10 tracks share / show a panorama of American indie-folk and I like new and not so new exponents. Can pass through the blog and visit my list and review above, there are valuable things. They can also come to see us on Saturday 3 July at Brandon House.

0 comments:

Post a Comment