Monday, June 7, 2010

Do Mammals Have Higher Rates Of Cellual



During a picnic current, ie, a whole crate of beer bottles with a 3-tray rations which were: The Nails, Vic Mackey, and me. It was still early to go to a concert that was to begin about 2 hours later so we had dinner and pass on "light." The Nails, despite what their constitution may seem, she could only 4 out of 24 bottles, about us as we finished and I Vic. Leftovers to carry us put them in two plastic cups, which ironically are often called here minis . Along the way more or less I punt and The Nail adopted a pose of "the Buddha with a glass in hand" with slanted eyes, medium asobinao and motionless. We arrived at the bar just when the concert ended, we lost track of time, others as The Nail, a little further, when I was a long time with sunglasses on at night.

Vic had to be quite damaged face, his face was like a teary-eyed baby about to order the breast, so that we understand. The bar was very curious, because despite being so small, you could do concerts and ask for combined 1 liter milk as panther. This was a great temptation for The Nails, who asked him despite not having room for more, nor the rest of us, and in particular my anything Camel was not what he wanted most at that time . When given 2 shots left the rest of the jug on the counter and took his previous pose of Buddha happy, perfectly still, eyes tight and hidden to conceal that he was asleep on his feet.

Then, while he was telling the joke man between two fences someone from the bar, The Nails came to my side to listen too, for the twenty-eighth time. is a joke, they insist, can come to understand in all its nuances. At that time, his mouth ejaculated a waterfall of thick white liquid that covered both breasts making them warmly shake like jelly when making contact with ell ... Oh wait, I think this is not for the erotic story contest Veterans Nursing Cartagena. The fact is that I poto half white shirt and trousers side, top to bottom. I was not aware until I saw the stunned face of the guy I was talking about, yet I could not believe it, so I looked in the direction from which he could not look away. Seeing the destruction, I went sight until I saw his face, nails The coma was close by his expression, probably did not understand the joke this time, and its knob, on both sides, hung a viscous colmillitos milk with cinnamon . Yeah sucks.

His mission accomplished, said: "I can not anymore."

Today: Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar (cover of the classic Thin Lizzy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment