Thursday, December 9, 2010

Aluminum Reacts With Excess Hydrochloric Acid

Exodus - Anissa B. Damom

Title: Exodus
Author: Anissa B.
Damom
Genre: Fantasy / Romance / Thriller
Pages: 451

Synopsis:
" I'll give you three tips that I do not hit. This is the first: Forget everything they told you: no vampires, wolves are just animals and wizards, fairies and elves are enclosed in large volumes of leaves worn.

want to show the other side of the world. A place where danger is part of perfect pearly porcelain faces, love is like a bloodthirsty savage beast lurking and start the heart while you're asleep and happiness ... happiness is a crime that is at a premium. "
I turned to the test, it was very likely that the Mayan empire did not help me rebuild my past. I went to set it back in place when something went through me like a cool breeze. I turned my head to see what it was and I was frozen in place. The hair on my neck stood on end and a strange shiver ran down my entire back. I held the air, unable to breathe, and suddenly, I felt a painful twinge in his chest. I put my hand out there, suddenly dizzy. My heart pounded with such force that took me back, pumped a single heartbeat, severe pain all over my body. A brutal spasm across my eyes with yours. He was a boy, but not one either, like a shadow, dark, sinister and fascinating.

Mel Review:
At first, I must admit, caused me me looking forward to this book. I had read dozens of rave reviews overflowing with praise, perhaps that is why I expected much more from this book. It started promising excited about a piece and style "one-two-three" that I like.
However, I acknowledge that Exodus was a little disappointed. I did nothing of grace read terms like "predator" and names like "Christian" and "Flavio" in a story with such beautiful names as "William" and "Lisanga" I just snapped to attention.
Although
the story has some similarities with Twilight (extension, some dialogue, the bad guy and chain food) I must clarify that Exodus is not Twilight. The romance is much lighter and the plot unfolds a bit slowly and suddenly, abruptly. On the other hand, writing is quite light but with that touch of "chic" that I love.
is not the best books I've read, but we will serve the author to be named, I say.

Rating: 7.5 out of 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment