Sunday, December 5, 2010

Low Wbc, Neutrophils, Vitamin D

If I decide to stay - Gayle Forman

Title: If I decide to stay
Author: Gayle Forman
Pages: 192
Genre: Juvenile

Synopsis:


has to decide ...
... between his family and New York,

between your boyfriend and his love for classical music.
But then, an accident occurs.

Nothing will be as before, and only
fits a decision ... live or die.

Review Crystal:
. My
has everything as it says in the book trailer: a family that loves and supports a boyfriend who adores and incredible musical talent.
But then one day in a car with his family, a truck crashed into them and PAM! life as I knew it was just Mia.
.
And that's when it comes in a coma who has to decide whether to stay and live without his family and the pain of their loss and go with them ...
In this novel I had heard many recommendations and I must say I was moved, because at first I did not understand it because they want that decision or that, but it makes you think through your memories we spent all his life and was happy with it and find it difficult and not being with the people he loves.
. My
I loved as a character and although it looked a little weak and some loose plot and atmosphere slowly and surely I understood I identified with her.
A great story about loss, love, music, family, but most of the decisions. Definitely recommend it.
.
Rating: 9.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment