Thursday, May 18, 2006

Citizens Bank Routing Number Manchester Nh

The Sea Tavern Jack, I swear ...

everything, yellow and falls and runs away with the air does not return (Luis Cernuda )

four months ago I entered the film and the lights came on at the end and I stayed in because he wanted the time to stop. And he did, at least four months. He had witnessed a story that touched me deeply, he saw a beautiful movie, an unforgettable character, the most beautiful film history (Jack Twist). I tried to fill all the gaps, invent scenes that did not exist, others too painful to justify, explain all eyes, all smiles, looking for a meaning to every ray of light, every truck, every sheep, invent a before and after. I do not know if this had any effect: the movie was perfect, everything was there. And yet to me has helped me to keep going through life, to reaffirm the same convictions that had sixteen years to remove all other unnecessary things that the years I have been putting up and are just a drag . And above all has helped me regain the ability to thrill, and to go down the street looking in the eyes of people and shouting: I'm alive!.

That and a lot of friends, unforgettable message, goodbyes, congratulations overwhelming. I just wanted to get excited over and that really you got it.

The flame is going out slowly and I prefer to blow, I've always been impatient. Anyway
elputojacktwist know that turns on itself up there in the galaxy, and I watched, which is awaiting his message of universal love is not diminished one iota, and he wants in whatever you do in your life think What would have done the fucking Jack Twist?
Anyway this will not delete (I guess) and will here to when you will remember this day so fantastic that we have lived. And now is the turn of accounting gray. I will continue with the memory of elputojacktwist in http://www.dosmanzanas.com/ (already know) on my side more demanding and will continue recommending books and movies that heteronym that has given me so much joy.

But now I take off the mask and pick up a book name gray, and I'm in a bar chatting with other letraherido you already know, a white tavern overlooking the ocean and you will have news soon. A tavern in front of the Atlantic Pessoa, Cavafy to the Mediterranean, the South China Sea Gil de Biedermann, the inland seas of Lorca or San Juan de la Cruz (and other seas that my fellow sufferer will teach us) I hope there breathing sprinkled salt and foam. Continue to use this blog to keep you informed and anything else I can think of.

And now a request: on Saturday July 1st or around that date, you have the opportunity to show the world that you are not willing to return to kill Jack Twist, to re-experience Ennis del Mar, Alma, Lureen , their children. Come out to the street, show the world the power of love and the infinity of his ways.

To all who read and wrote: THANK YOU.

So here goes,
this is the end,
get ready, take
hands, blow on

all at once and we send the fucking Jack Twist the other end of the universe:
ONE .......... DOS

.............

and THREE.

(stay tuned anyway, sometimes the flames do not go well and the wind begins to blow at night and when we realize that the fire is sweeping the forest)

Let me dedicate this post to my Ennis del Mar , which takes four months sleeping with sheep and bonfires. Impossible is nothing more beautiful ending:

If the man could say
(Luis Cernuda, Forbidden Pleasures (1931)

If man could say what he loves,
If a man could raise his love for the sky
Like a cloud in the light;
If, as walls crumble,
To greet the truth straight in the middle, I could break down their
body, leaving nothing but the truth of his love,
The truth of himself,
That is not called glory, wealth or ambition, love or desire
But,
I would be one who imagined;
He who with his tongue, his eyes
hands and proclaims to the people the truth ignored
The truth of his true love. Freedom

not know but the freedom of being a prisoner in someone whose name I can not hear without chill;
Someone to me forget this miserable existence,
For Whom the day and night are to me what you want,
And my body and spirit floating around your body and spirit, lost logs
As the sea flooded or closed
freely, freedom of love
The only freedom which exalts me,
The only freedom that I die.

You justify my existence:
If you do not know you have not lived;
If I die without knowing, I do not die, because I have not lived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment