Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Extreme Nausea And Bloating Before Period

Galaxies Farewell

Many have asked me about choosing my pseudonym "elputojacktwist." I guess it all has become clear after reading some of the texts written here. Today I learn that a group of astronomers has named Jack Twist to a galaxy, a huge world star that rotates on itself, and I imagine Jack in space, floating like a swimming pool, or back to the womb, quietly lost in the sky, quiet at last.

If someone has decided to leave the name of Jack Twist in the sky forever, if millions of people feel that the heart turns to them whenever they see a cowboy hat, if a book has been on the verge gray (today ) from falling to the ground after having struck an original DVD in your hands (the British), if someone thought we should buy two instead of one, to give the second to a rural library and that this film can be seen worldwide is that something is happening.

I by my part, I feel happy every time I look at the sky, knowing that up there is a galaxy named Jack Twist, that spins forever, spreading their love across the sky, that will be there long after it disappears this planet, perhaps in the galaxy has a tiny planet in which people live for others, who cares about giving your love next to it (but all are next because the planet is small) and every time we receive the light of that galaxy so far away we are getting a little bit of boundless love Jack Twist, who feel its light as a caress or a blow of his breath on our necks. Gil de Viedma

left us with a request:

Pandrossou Street

In the Plaka,
toward Monastiraki,
vulgar street with many shops.

If anyone wants me
ever going to Greece
and passes through there, especially in summer, I
entrusted to it.

was Monday
August after a year atrocious newcomer.
suddenly I remember that I loved life,
because the street smelled
a kitchen and shoe leather

Do the same with the galaxy of Jack Twist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment