Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Wireless Mouse Dying Not Batteries

Today I received the answer

Today everything I've written is justified. If anyone has caught me by the hand and forced me to raise this heavy cost to watch what was on the other side of the mountain, now I understand their motives. Today I received an email with the answer, today I saw what was on the other hand, today anyone who walks through the house looking in the drawers and a question has been answered, Today someone was on his way to a plane crumpled look both directions and was not someone put me on the sidewalk to indicate that perhaps the plane was not even in the area, today life is more beautiful and green trees the sky is bluer, today everything worth it and do it again a thousand times, today is a galaxy out there, lost in space, which shines a little more, just forget that many hours in front of the keyboard, so nights tossing and turning in bed thinking, now I understand the reason for all this.

Everything has been written for you.

Thanks, man.

As Andrew says Lewin (which I will tell you some day if you let me): you do not have to ask pa kiss more puffs on cigars, you do not have to kiss the kisses he is leaving the cells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment