Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Funeral Thank You For Pastor

Sometimes the world stops

enero20 is it? Does not it stopped for a cold January day?
Well, I thought the world was standing and see where it has become to stop again.
thought about making an album review for 2manzanas and the fifth song stopped time and stayed there. So, for now, I will not be able to write anything. For now, if you ask me what's the most beautiful song in the world would have no doubt. Someone I have already explained my relationship with La Buena Vida , almost fifteen years surprised that this group is not a compulsory subject in secondary study. But it surprised me a few things and one of them Life is Good. I've never liked things finished, they do not admit involvement. So I like Brokeback Mountain, which is why I like The Good Life How is it possible to continue thrilling on each disk? How can always walk to the edge, like a tightrope walker slightly drunk, on the brink? How can so fragile, so beautiful imperfection, both flash of pure art, in the dangerous ledge between sentimentality and sensitivity?

The answer to " Half of our lives " from his new album Vidania .
not know if I ever get to spend in the fifth song. I went

to sleep about two o'clock
and woke up at dawn
almost did not see the reason but I fell into a ravine;
me often occur without warning.
Then came some light through the window and lit
your entire face.
And I was so close to you, doing nothing;
sometimes no more the world is to . First
laughed then cried, and I looked.
I was to think and remember that we

almost half of our lives
I part of you and you mine.

I went to go so far
fear the light and found you right in the middle.

So as projected and planned

believing you do not gonna break,
that luck has to change sometime.
seems that we are like fireworks, let it shine
an instant.
seems that today I will look forward
until everything explodes in the air
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment