Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hygeia Goodiebox Condoms

Life before Ennis

little to tell of life before I met Jack Ennis, little to tell the universe before the Big Bang, because time was born in the Big Bang and Jack Twist fucking born the day he parked his van in front of the booth Aguirre:

do not know what the hell I come to spend a summer herding sheep on the mountain, alone or with a garrulous pastor and smelly, and with this thing that van more than noise and see who the hell sent me to my coming to the end of the world, and there seems to be many people, but unfortunately will come here looking for a job like this, and then park the car and you see, leaning against the dusty wall squinting in the sun, rolling a cigarette, under a blue sky is almost white, with one foot on the wall, squinting, smiling sideways, with that half smile which brightens my nights dark, and you turn the cigar and breathe the smoke and breathe out and suddenly noticed that widen my lungs because I want to grab all the air, you suddenly feel I have to get everything out of you, all your looks, all your half-smiles, your sighs are all mine, all the winks you do me the sun do to me, there is no other skin that receive the touch of your hands, leaned there, looking at me with scorn, thinking perhaps I should be very stupid or too useless to come here to ask for work, but I just think about the nights that we will pass under the stars in the times we go for a swim in the streams, the times that I will caress your hair when you get asleep front of the fire, in the kisses that I'm going to steal metal cups to leave forgotten in the time ahead so that our stories are told (although I have little to tell, but since I've seen your eyes Blue I think I did a full stop), and now I know what the hell I come, I'm coming for you, cowboy, you look through the rearview mirror, I shave because I never thought I would need it today, and I see the shadow your body on the dusty wood and look at you straight in profile, face up and face down, and I see nothing wrong, people are going to say what the hell I lost time behind an idiot like you, but cards are already drawn, just finished my life as Jack, and now I just want to be you. And now I go to the entrance of the house and it all starts here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment